We help small business use technology better by:
- Improving the speed, accuracy, and reliability of their business processes
- Turning technology into an always-on utility
- Removing the barriers to systems acquisition and deployment
- Computers should be disposable appliances that access services on the Internet
- Managing servers is expensive for a small business and a huge resource drain - don't do it!
- Instead, small businesses should lease capability from services managed by vendors
- Small businesses should transfer the risk and cost of maintaining technology to vendors
- Technology should be reliable – it should always work, just like electricity, water, and plumbing
We configure, implement, and manage Cloud Computing services that:
- Handle a company’s email, calendars, tasks, appointments, files, and production data
- Allow them to work anywhere and everywhere, safely and securely
- Back-up their files and prepare for disaster recovery
If you share some of these ideas then just give us a call. We can help.